top of page

Constituent Services


Navigating state agencies and their regulations can be difficult.


Jim is pleased to help you with that process and advocate with state agencies on your behalf.


Does your case involve a state matter? Jim is best able to help on state-level issues such as:

  • Unemployment Insurance

  • Health Connector

  • State Taxes

  • Environmental Protection and Conservation

  • State Licensing

  • Housing


If you have an issue with a federal agency, your best route will be to reach out to your Congressional Official. Congressman McGovern’s Office can be reached at 508-831-7356. 


Privacy Release

If your concern is related to MassHealth, privacy laws require Rep. O’Day to obtain a privacy release before helping on your case. To speed up the process, please download, print, and complete the below form (including a narrative describing your case), and e-mail it to James.O'

Please do not hesitate to contact Representative O’Day’s office at 617-722-2090 for more information or assistance.

bottom of page